We are aware some Apple Watch customers may have an issue performing the watchOS 7.1 update. This is an Apple Watch issue which should be easy to resolve by doing a restart of the Watch, noted below:
Before you begin:
- Update your iPhone to the latest version of iOS.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch is at least 50 percent charged.
- Connect your iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- Keep your iPhone next to your Apple Watch, so that they're in range.
It could take from several minutes to an hour for the update to complete. You might want to update overnight or wait until you have time.
To perform an Apple Watch forced restart to resolve the update issue:
- First press and hold both the digital crown and side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Then go back to the Wristcam app which should now be showing.
- The watchOS 7.1 should install fairly quickly now.
Please view more information on how to perform an Apple Watch update here.
If you still note any issues with the watchOS 7.1 installation please contact us at email@example.com.